For the latest emergency updates head to our emergency response headquarters. Click Here
Owning and managing properties in Dallas makes you susceptible to a wide variety of catastrophic events that could affect your property. Whether its a fire, flood, or tornado, you need the resources readily available to assist you in whatever emergency you are facing.
AAGD is here to help your business by providing a list of important contact numbers, forms, and links to resources.
Be informed! Click on each disaster to find out the proper steps before, during, and after the storm!
In case of emergency dial 9-1-1
- Corsicana Branch (Serving Ellis and Navarro Counties): 903-874-4551
- Dallas Headquarters (Serving Dallas County): 214-678-4800
- Denton Branch (Serving Denton County): 972-219-4860
- Greenville Branch (Serving Hunt, Hopkins, Delta and Rains Counties): 903-455-7932
- McKinney Branch (Serving Collin County): 972-562-0601
- Terrell Branch (Serving Kaufman, Rockwall and Van Zandt Counties): 972-563-1030
AAGD Partners with the American Red Cross
Please help AAGD support the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund which provides shelter, food, and financial assistance to those affected by disaster. This is a great opportunity to help people affected by disasters both big and small.