Coronavirus Resources and Recommendations for Apartment Management Operations
Mar 13, 2020
AAGD Members, our staff is working closely with the teams at the Texas Apartment Association and National Apartment Association, to ensure you have the most up-to-date information available. Below are links to the different resources available on their sites. With information surrounding COVID-19 evolving daily, we prefer to link you directly to the information from these organizations, to ensure the highest relevancy and accuracy for you, our members.
Forms For Download
NEW RESOURCES FROM AAGD: 4/30/2020
- Member Guidance Resource: COVID-19 Response
- Download AAGD Webinar: COVID-19 Legal Update April 30, 2020
- Sample Letter to Residents During COVID-19 Outbreak
- TAA Notice of Temporary Waiver of Late Fees Form
- TAA Payment Plan Agreement Form
- March 31 AAGD Webinar: COVID-19 & Legal Forum March Recording
- April 30 AAGD Webinar PowerPoint
- Information on reopening amenities
- Information on Tax Apprasials in Denton, Dallas, and Collin County
We will be providing a recording of the April 30th webinar shortly.
NAA & TAA & NMHC Resources
- TAA COVID-19 Financial Legislation Summary
- NAA COVID-19 Resource Page
- NAA Webinar - Coronavirus Outbreak: What Real Estate Managers Need to Know
- NAA MicroWebinar Series
- NMHC Resource Page
- TAA COVID-19 Resource Page
- NMHC Resource to Help Renters Access Federal Financial Assistance
- NMHC Flex Payment Models
- Center for Disease Control Information
- World Health Organization
Resources for Residents
- Our Resident Center
- List of Emergency Financial Assistance Organizations
- FAQ for Renters During COVID-19
- Full Resource Guide For Renter During COVID-19
- Recursos Para Inquilinos
Essential Employee Waiver Forms Templates:
TAA Forms for Late Fees and Payment Plans
Updates for AAGD Operations and Events
Here is our latest update regarding AAGD’s current and future activities, as it relates to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
All in-person committee meetings have been moved to conference meetings or have been canceled through the end of April.
All classes are being rescheduled through April 10th. Our staff will continue to provide updates week by week as the circumstance continues to develop.
All events through the end of April have been rescheduled.
For all classes and events that have been rescheduled, the registration and sponsorships will carry over to the new date.
The AAGD Office is closed and AAGD staff will be working remotely through the shelter-in-place order, which is said to end April 3. If you have specific questions or need to get in touch, please email one of our departments or connect with a staff member. Please see the links below. Also, if you call the office and do not reach anyone, please leave a voicemail. Our voicemail is connected through our email.
Our highest concern is for the health and safety of all participants involved and feels this decision is in the best interest of our members. We ask for your continued support as we all navigate this new territory. We will continue to post updates and information about other events and details as decisions are made.
Our staff and team are working diligently to make the transition as smooth as possible. Thank you again for your support.
- Membership Department Email: Membership@aagdallas.com
- Education Department Email: Education@aagdallas.com
- Marketing Department Email: Marketing@aagdallas.com
- Events Department Email: PKelley@aagdallas.com
- Billing Department Email: BMoore@aagdallas.com
- Government Affairs: JSimon@aagdallas.com