Independent Rental Owners
I.R.O. programs and seminars are conducted specifically for independent rental property owners. Smaller properties generally require a unique property management style, as opposed to the management style used for properties of larger sizes that can afford full-time management.
- Help owners become better informed and educated about superior ways of managing rental properties.
- Expand the network of independent owners to allow for greater communication and information flow.
There are many areas available for volunteer members to participate including program planning, sponsorships, and program promotions.
For more information contact: Gene Kriska, Director of Business Development / 972-739-9516 or GKRISKA@AAGDALLAS.COM
2018-2019 Officers and Directors
Resources from TAA IRO and NAA IRO:
IRO Discounts on Products & Services
NAA’s new discount products and services program is guaranteed to provide substantial savings for Independent Rental Owner (IRO) members.
- Employment Handbook
- Policies and Procedures Manual- Maintenence
- Policies and Procedures Manual- Personnel & Payroll
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Acquisition Due Diligence Checklist
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies
- How to Set Up and Run and IROC Program
- Bed Bug Documents
Jennifer Holub / The Tangent Group / Chairperson
Patrice Jefferson / Southeast Dallas Management / Vice-Chairperson
Lance Ferrell / Second Vice-Chairperson
Kevin Chalmers - Legacy REI
David Veeder / Texasplex Rental / Past Chairperson
Karen Burkholder / Burkholder Properties
Hailey Gatlin / Dominus Properties LLC
Teri Gilblair / Lifestyles Unlimited
Charles Ho / ABCDE Realty
Supriya Sriraman / Redbrix